Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Remembering Our Girlie's Past Birthdays

Another birthday is coming up, and I just wanted to take the time to reminisce for my own sake. I cannot believe I became a mother to this sweet girl nearly 5 years ago! I am so blessed to have her in my life. She is full of love for people and animals. She works hard at whatever she's learning, be it gymnastics, art, or our homeschool poems and songs. She enjoys playing board games, dolls, dress up, gymnastics, playing with friends, and being read to or "reading" books. Really stories of any kind! She enjoys being helpful around the house and with the cats. She also gets frustrated with the cats like she would if she had younger siblings. She likes being outside whether it's on nature walks, playing in the yard, swinging, playing with friends, helping me in the garden, riding her balance bike, or even just lying in the grass looking at the clouds. She's super independent while she also loves snuggling up with me or her dad. 

"Birth" day!!

1 year old

2 years old

3 years old

4 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment