Saturday, August 11, 2012

Jak is Six

Our Jak is six years old! He's still young at heart though. He still gets into stuff and loves a good snuggle. He's even snuggled me while I was holding Girlie, just because he needed snuggles at that very moment. He still loves to play with curly fries (twisted pipe cleaners) and fishing pole types of toys. He's such a good cat. He's had a difficult year with losing Albert and then adding a baby to the mix. Here are a few pictures I've taken over the year. Enjoy!
Close up

Jak needs attention.

Jak snuggling while I feed the baby.

Jak helps with the groceries.

Jak looking cute.

Jak stuck in the laundry hamper.

Jak surveying the kitchen from a bowl.

Reagan and Jak
Sun bathing
hidden kitty



new nap spot

under the crib

Jak is always getting into whatever he may find in the kitchen sink!

Jak is watching the birds while I blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment