Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday's Thirteen Things: The Ole Bloggety Blog

1. This idea comes from a concept called Tuesday Twelve that my sister-in-law posts on her blog.
2. I plan to use Thursday's Thirteen Things to help me keep my blog posts organized and concise.
3. Thursday's Thirteen Things will contain thirteen points about one topic.
4. I have backdated the last few blog posts to avoid confusion, since I was blogging about Jak's birthday and Girlie's monthly birthdays.
5. I have at least seven posts drafted over the last year that I think will be publish worthy using the concept of Thursday's Thirteen Things.
6. I hope to avoid back dating blog posts in the future. I also recognize that I'm not perfect and backdating may happen despite my best efforts.
7. I had lots of ideas about posting on our moving in the house and making it our home. Then, I was pregnant and the moving in came to a grinding halt. I was too hormonal and too embarrassed at the state of the house to post anything about the house at that point.
8. I'm still embarrassed about the state of the house but plan to post anyway. It's all about keeping it real and hopefully finding kindred spirits among those other moms and homemakers who have AD/HD, are right brained thinkers, are INFPs, or just struggle with maintaining an immaculate home while living life.
9. Since I have identified this blog as a family newsletter and journal, I'd like to post more on the day to day life of being a parent and other journal like topics.
10. It's hard to find time to sit down at the computer to write blog posts with a baby.
11. I'm glad there's an iPhone app for that.
12. Basically, I'm hoping to blog more often and in raw, honest format.
13.  Thirteen Things is a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment